It’s quick and easy – we want to get you safely on your way as soon as possible, on the first stage of your adventure!
- We’ll welcome you to our site and get you securely parked.
- Then we need to carry out all the necessary documentation checks – please remember to bring full and valid UK driving licenses for all drivers. Don’t worry, we will remind you! At this stage, we’ll take your security deposit too.
- Then it’s off to view your chosen motorhome, freshly cleaned and filled with fuel ready for your departure. We’ll familiarise you with all the vehicle externals – fuelling up, hooking up to electric points etc.
- Hop into the vehicle via the electrically operated step and we’ll give you the full personal tour – how everything works, demonstrations and a Q&A session! (Don’t worry if there’s lots to remember – there’s a comprehensive ‘How it Works’ guide on board complete with QR codes linking to online information, as well as lots of YouTube videos and demos.)
- We’ll make sure that any extras you may have requested are on board and ready.
- If required, we’ll have a demo drive locally to give you a feel for the vehicle with one of our experts sitting right next to you!
Then you’re free to take to the open road – and remember we’re always here if there’s anything you need to know on route.
Please Note: Our motorhomes are available for collection between 15.00hrs and 17.00hrs. They must be returned on the day of departure between 10.00hrs and 10.30hrs.
Late returns incur a surcharge of £50/hour or part thereof for the first three hours.
Any vehicle returned later than 13.30hrs will result in a fine equalling the balance of the security deposit.
Get In Touch
Anything you’d like to know about the details of a motorhome holiday and how it could work for you?
Just drop us an email with your phone number and one of our team will give you a call. Looking forward to chatting!